Announcing the Rockstar Azul Fan Club


I've decided how I'm going to use this site! Rockstar Service Dog Azul will be starting this new blog for our fans and general dog friends that want a bit more info about us than what is on social media. This could include training that I'm passionate about, struggles my or Azul are currently experiencing, mistakes we've made, and anything else I feel like posting.

So I'm keeping this as a closed blog with private access only given on request to our dog training friends. Then this will become an email newsletter of sorts with 1-3 posts a month. These posts might then link to other Yooper Paws or Crazy2Calm resources that are available as well.

Please let me know if you'd like to join the Rockstar Azul Fan Club!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dog Days of August!

The Life of a SD Dog Trainer/Handler

June in a Nutshell